- The Elysium Clinic
- Plastic surgery
the charter of the operating room
- the face
- the charter of the operating room
- Aesthetic medecine
Nose surgery or rhinoplasty is one of the most frequent operations in cosmetic surgery. It consists in reshaping and refining the prominent features of the nose, thereby creating a more balanced look.
- reshape a nose tip perceived as too broad,
- refine the base of the nose,
- remove an unsightly hump,
- change the angle between the nose and upper lip,
- correct a congenital or accidental deformity with a deviation of the nasal septum causing breathing difficulties.